What are the classifications of industrial cooling fans?
The working principle of the cooling fan is realized by energy conversion, namely: electric energy → electromagnetic energy → mechanical energy → kinetic energy. The circuit principle is generally divided into various forms, and the performance of the fan will be different if the circuit used is different.
1. Fans can be classified into several types according to the materials used, such as iron casing fans (ordinary fans), glass fiber reinforced plastic fans, plastic fans, aluminum fans, stainless steel fans, etc.
2. Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal, axial flow, diagonal flow (mixed flow) and cross flow according to the direction of gas flow.
(1) Centrifugal fan. After the air enters the impeller of the fan axially, it mainly flows in the radial direction. This type of fan is made according to the principle of centrifugal action, and products include centrifugal fans, centrifugal blowers and centrifugal compressors.
(2) Axial fan. The airflow enters the impeller of the fan axially and flows approximately in the axial direction on a cylindrical surface. Such fans include axial flow fans, axial blowers and axial compressors.
(3) Rotary fan. Use the rotor to rotate to change the volume of the air chamber to work. Common varieties are Roots blowers and rotary compressors.
3. Fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans and diagonal (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction of the airflow into the impeller.
4. Fans are divided into press-in local fans (hereinafter referred to as press-in fans) and flame-proof motors placed outside or in the flow channel according to their uses, and the flameproof motors are placed in an explosion-proof sealed cavity. Hereinafter referred to as draw-out fan).
5. The fan can also be divided into single-stage, double-stage or multi-stage pressurized fans according to the form of pressurization. For example, 4-72 is a single-stage pressurization, and the high-end fan is a multi-stage pressurization fan.
6. Fans can be divided into: axial flow fans, mixed flow fans, roof fans, air-conditioning fans, etc. according to their purpose.
7. Fans can be divided into low-pressure fans, medium-pressure fans, and high-pressure fans by pressure.
8. According to the outlet pressure (boost pressure), it is divided into: fan (≤15,000 Pa), blower (1.5～350,000 Pa), compressor (≥350,000 Pa).
Fans are widely used for ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induced air for boilers and industrial furnaces; air conditioning equipment and household appliances Cooling and ventilation; drying and selective delivery of grains; inflating and propulsion of wind source in wind tunnel and hovercraft.