Security cooling fan | Introduction to cooling solutions for the security monitoring industry
1. Surveillance camera.
Since the surveillance camera is equipped with an infrared lamp with a large amount of heat, after the infrared lamp is turned on, there will be heat concentration in the front of the infrared camera during the entire working period (in 12 hours). If the heat dissipation is not uniform, the camera will be affected. Works normally. For example, if the infrared light board with 50 ￠5 is running for a long time, the temperature on the LED board can reach about 90 degrees. The CCD image sensor behind the LED board becomes the most direct victim, and the CCD image sensor can directly The optical signal is converted into an analog current signal, and the current signal is amplified and converted from analog to digital. It is an important component in the surveillance camera for image acquisition, storage, transmission, processing and reproduction.
The following summarizes the six common heat dissipation methods of surveillance cameras:
1. Reduce the current. Using low-power infrared lamps instead of high-power infrared lamps can reduce heat generation, but the effect is certainly not obvious when irradiating long distances.
2. Install a cooling fan inside. Our company also has a security monitoring system. As a cooling fan manufacturer, we install a cooling fan in the surveillance camera, and its service life is significantly longer than that of a camera without a cooling fan. The long-life (70,000 hours) ball cooling fan, coupled with the temperature control function (adjust the speed through temperature sensing), can better protect the security surveillance cameras.
3. Use constant current power supply. Keep the current constant and control the heat dissipation of the LED.
4. Group arrangement of LED lights. For example, with 24 infrared rays, it can be arranged in 3 groups to reduce heat.
5. The choice of structural material. For example, aluminum alloy and other materials with better heat dissipation are used for LED lamp board and housing.
6. Application of thermal conductive materials. The heat conduction medium material is used to transfer the heat of the heating element to the shell and then dissipate heat through natural convection.
2. Monitor storage hard disks.
In the process of storing massive video data, the monitoring hard disk maintains a stable storage speed (the faster the rotating speed is, the higher the heat generated by the hard disk), but due to the large amount of data and continuous reading and writing of data information, it does not stop During the working idle, when the hard disk temperature feels warm, the temperature at this time has reached about 60°C.
If the hard disk is overheated, it will affect the storage efficiency. After the work efficiency drops, the recording speed and the storage are not equal to cause a delay, and the meaning of real-time monitoring will no longer exist. In a more serious situation, the high temperature of the hard disk causes the system to crash or even the entire hard disk is destroyed.
In home or civilian monitoring systems, spontaneous combustion events caused by overheating of hard drives are not new. Considering the price difference between the PC hard disk and the monitoring hard disk, most people buy the PC hard disk in the video recorder with the mentality of saving or saving. The hard disk has different startup methods, different speeds, and different stability, which will greatly affect the life of the hard disk. In this way, important video data will not only be lost, but the cost seems to be more expensive.
Therefore, generally DVRs (hard disk video recorders) are equipped with cooling fans, and in particular, fans will be installed for monitoring storage hard disks to dissipate heat.
3. Integrated wiring of monitoring system.
In the limited space of redundant cables, the heat dissipation between each other will increase the ambient temperature, and when the ambient temperature rises, the transmission attenuation characteristics of the cables will be correspondingly improved, which will directly affect the cables This is also one of the common main causes of transmission quality failures in many redundant networks.
There is a common point in redundant network wiring, that is, a large number of cables for different purposes are mixed together, and cables for different purposes are mixed together easily to cause interference and also affect their heat dissipation. Therefore, the network wiring design should consider heat dissipation and avoid excessive redundancy. The wiring construction should be professionally operated to avoid random changes; attention should be paid to the electromagnetic test and acceptance, and the distribution frame should be used cleverly to make the wiring concise and orderly.
Now mainstream cameras are gradually moving towards high-end, high-definition pixels; major security equipment manufacturers are gradually introducing cloud storage solutions, and cloud storage vendors are combining various search, application technologies and cloud storage to provide enterprises with a series of As a result, data storage equipment will move to larger and higher-end servers, so mainstream cameras and surveillance servers will also have higher heat dissipation requirements.